Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rainy Days

These are rainy days, figuratively and literally. It's raining outside, and it's also raining in my life--hard to expand on that here. But before you think I'm in a depresssive funk, for me, that doesn't mean that these are bad days, just full of rain--full of emotion and expectation and wonder and confusion and excitement. I actually love rainy days--the coziness of being inside with my coffee and a book, or the peace that comes with sitting on a front porch in warm weather, while the rain torrents around me.

There is so much coming up for me and my family. We're moving again! This is mostly good--a little bad because of leaving close friends, but definitely exciting and definitely needed.

3 comments:

Kylene Bak said...

hello friend you must have just written this new one while i was reading your coffee entry. It is raining here too so i can completely sympathize and in about 45 min i will be riding my bike home in the rain. and well its not my favorite thing in world but its faster than walking. but i wanted to say i totally understand. i love kristian but he is a hot chocolate drinker not coffee. he just cant understand the joy that warms my heart when i sip into a hot cup of dunkin donut cinnamon coffee. but thats what we have our girlfriends for. from one coffee lover (addict) to another. miss you.

Tara said...

Kylene, I'm lovin ya right now, (and feeling bad you have to ride your bike in the rain). You're right--that IS what our girlfriends are for. =) Miss you too.

Full of JOY said...

it's hard for me to read your entry not feel the rain in your life as well. i know that to you, the rain is not bad, just hard at times. but for me, your rain is bad! i miss you guys so much already...what will i do without you? you are seriously one of my closest friends! a true kindred spirit. love you!