Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Little Bro

My youngest brother Tommy turned 21 last week. Being 10 years apart with other siblings in between, it's almost like we grew up in 2 different families, but I think all 4 of us kids were always close back then. It's so hard to believe he's this old. In my mind he's still the 6 year old kid he was back when I left home for boarding school, dribbling the basketball like a pro, never without a baseball hat, dressing up like every movie character he ever saw, and taking his wagon around to all the neighbors yards pretending to be a landscaper. =) To this day he is still the coolest kid I've ever known. I think the majority of people who read this blog know Tommy's history. He needs Jesus. Keep praying.


Since they both love cartoons, Jake has always loved watching movies with Uncle Tommy. =)

4 comments:

gretchen said...

awww...Tommy!

Full of JOY said...

there's just nothin' on earth like a lil brother....

Unknown said...

I loved seeing the pics of him. I do still pray for him. I miss seeing him around too. Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous said...

Great post! We do pray for him!