Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pushing Daisies

I was intrigued by the commercials all summer. As the new TV season got closer, I realized I wouldn't be able to watch it because on Wednesday nights Rory and I take Jake to Cubbies and stay up in that area until it's time to pick him up since it's a 25 minute drive, not to mention, it's around the corner from Easton, our amazing shopping area so there's plenty to keep us busy as we waste time waiting. Well, as it happens, I've seen the first 3 episodes because one person or another has been under the weather for the past 3 Wednesdays. I love this show! It's the most original series I've seen out there in a while. It's quirky and weird, sure, but it's whimsical, colorful, and interesting. Plus I love things that are narrated. If you liked the movie Big Fish, watch Pushing Daisies. Maybe I can catch the rest of the season in repeats next summer...

7 comments:

gretchen said...

you can watch it all now if you get mark to spring for DVR...come on Mark.... =)

Tara said...

Never happen... =)

Full of JOY said...

is that the show with the guy with the magic finger making dead people come alive? tara! ish.

Tara said...

Yeah, that's the one! =)

gretchen said...

ummm...just a note...someone told me you can watch it online. technology these days...I tell ya!

Eric said...

Just mash together DVR and how it can change football games....no commercials! Mark will go for it.

Unknown said...

Yep, you can watch it online. I've been watching 98% of any tv online now. I can watch it whenever I want, pause it, and there is only 3 or 4 30 sec commercials through the whole thing. I think the show is very original also.