Friday, July 18, 2008

Reasons I Haven't Been Blogging Lately...

--3 week vacation to PA and Boston

--Picnics at the park

--Painting projects around the house

--Lots of kiddie pool time in the backyard

--Pool and ice coffee time at friends' houses

--Christmas shopping (that's right...have you seen the clearance toys out there? June and July are goldmines!!)

--Spending time with Mark before he started his summer job

--Painting polka dots on Rory's toenails

--Fun crafty projects with the kids

--Guitar Hero with Mark and quality Wii sports time with the kids

--Saturday morning farmer's market

--Library reading club

--Dinners with friends

--Quality time with ice cream cones

--Grilling outside instead of cooking inside

--Summer movies at ornate old theatres, in the park, and at the dollar theatre

I have to say, for someone who claims to "hate summer," I sure have been enjoying myself!

3 comments:

gretchen said...

AH HA! I knew you had it in you. =) Glad you are enjoying yourself this summer.

The Hesterbrarian said...

Friend....how in the WORLD can you hate summer? What? Why? When? Where?

I am already DREADING winter. I can't stand it. Wish it would go away...for good!

Anonymous said...

glad your life has been so ´full¨ this summer!!