Tuesday, June 03, 2008

An Ice Cream Awakening

I guess every area I've lived in has their own local ice cream place from Richardson's in MA to Mannings in PA. I finally got a taste of Columbus' Graeter's. I'm a creature of habit and that habit usually goes for a coffee chocolate chunk (Starbucks Java Chip...the best there ever was) or mint chocolate chip. But my friend told me about Graeter's famous black raspberry chip and I don't know if it was the weather or my mood or Lydie's excitement, but I was convinced I had to try it. I don't know if I will ever get anything else at Graeter's. It was HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! Black Raspberry Chip melting out of my waffle cone is a great way to spend girls night out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!

Jamie said...

You are such a Buckeye!

gretchen said...

I have been to Graeters, but I did not get that...I probably got cookie dough (I, too, am a creature of habit). Maybe next time I will try it.

Full of JOY said...

girls night out?!! that's awesome!!!!!

Unknown said...

we love mannings here too. I've been told to try to Charlie Brownie. Have you had that?