Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring is Here

I just finished one of many Cadbury Eggs that I will be consuming this spring. There is nothing like them. They are pure chocolately, sugary goodness and I love them more than any other candy in life. It's probably more a dessert than candy because you can't just pop it in your mouth. It must be experienced. I have encountered a lot of people in life who hate them. I think Cadbury Eggs are like Peeps...you either love them or hate them. There's no halfway. I do have a couple of friends though who I have enjoyed many an egg with. We'd sit there, nibbling on them, licking out the smooth sugary middle, not saying a word since the chocolate is so velvety it makes speech pretty much impossible. Maybe the fact that they're seasonal makes them even more desirable.

Pure decadence.

4 comments:

Joel Kurz said...

I love the way that you can literally feel your teeth rot as you eat a cadbury bunny egg. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

i think by your description even if i didnt like cadbury eggs i would begin to wonder what was wrong with me!

gretchen said...

I HAVEN'T HAD ANY YET- CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

Chuck said...

I love Cadbury eggs - they are my favorite candy of all time!