Friday, May 12, 2006

Christmas in June

I haven't been blogging much lately. I have been told more than once that I have too much time on my hands because of all the time I spend online, but I can honestly say that it's no longer true. Now that I'm back from my South Carolina trip it's crunch time. I have exactly 4 weeks to get this place organized and packed up.

In the process of going through every room of our apartment and relocating boxes and bins, I was reminded of how many things we never got to unpack, simply for lack of space. Not only do we have tons of unpacked boxes, but Mark's car is still full of stuff we haven't touched either. I'm getting really excited about unpacking in our new home, and finding all kinds of lost treasures. It will be like Christmas in the summer!

0 comments: