Monday, April 23, 2007

A Good Movie

I saw Reign Over Me this past weekend--the Adam Sandler/Don Cheadle movie that's out right now. I don't really have much to say about it. It's one of those movies you have to see for yourself. It was amazing. I love Adam Sandler in serious roles--he's a phenomenal actor. And well, Don Cheadle--what do you say about him? How can you not love him in absolutely everything?! After sobbing my way through the rough parts, I came out feeling uplifted. I didn't expect that, but that's definitely the feeling I left with. See it, and then be in the lives of people around you.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I've been wanting to see it since it came out. I'm going to get around to it before this week is over and we will talk then.

Full of JOY said...

sheesh.....i am soooooooo out of the movie world! i haven't even heard of it...sounds great, tho!!

Eric said...

Did Abs seriously just say 'sheesh'?? Seriously?!

gretchen said...

irritated that i was going to go see it tonight and it is no longer playing....grrrrr.....